Friday, January 15, 2016

Big Bryan's Smile...

We celebrated Nancy and Gaby’s birthday today. Nancy turned 9 on Wednesday and Gaby turned 1 on New Year’s. Katie had made a Belle piñata and a rainbow cake, that’s what Nancy wanted. Nancy had a great time celebrating her birthday and later tonight we will watch the new Cinderella! Movie Night!


After breaking the piñata, I gave big Bryan a sucker. We were talking and I told him that we have lots of birthdays in February that we will have to celebrate for. I told him his birthday is next month and he got a huge smile on his face. I told him that my birthday was also next month and he got an even bigger smile, started laughing, and raised his hands because he was so excited! I told him that it was both our birthdays and big birthdays too! He is turning 20 and I will be turning 30 so it has to be BIG! I told him we would have a huge cake, balloons, a piñata, and we would have Enrique Iglesias on repeat all day long! He had the biggest smile on his face and would laugh when he got really excited! I am so excited to celebrate everyone’s birthday’s next month, including mine!


Cecilia was able to come home today from the hospital. She did really well last night and was a chatter box until falling asleep at 1:30am! She slept through the night and was still sleeping at 7am when I had left. So happy to have Ceci back home at OSSO!

No comments:

Post a Comment