Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Visit to Trini...

Morning shift was at the preschool Trini. We’re allowed to take pictures so they try sending volunteers there so we can have some photos with children. They were adorable! All under the age of 6 years old. They only names I got were baby Sophia and Kayla who was 6. After snack time we played in la sala. Played with food, babies, and building blocks. We then made paper bag puppets, my idea! I made the hair look like the girls. They turned out so cute! Afterwards, they played a video with songs and dances to them. The girls were so cute dancing. I had a blast dancing with them!

 
 * Kayla *
 
* Baby Sophia * 
 
 
 

Afternoon shift was with my kiddos in Casa E. I did leg therapies on Edison and helped Laura walk the parallel bars. Lots of walks today. Nancy was having a rough day. Apparently she hit the tia Clarisa and then lied to me about going upstairs. I need to work with her but not sure how. Maria Jose was laughing today. It was awesome! She was just sitting in her chair laughing to herself. I started tickling her arms and she continued to laugh more. I’m not sure what she was laughing at but goodness, was it something great! I’m doing better with the routine. I worked with Clara and Clarisa today. Clarisa greeted me with a hug and asked if I was working with her today. She’s so cute! Martin C. loves Clarisa. He always hangs around Casa E when she’s working. Clara is an older woman and doesn’t talk much unless she needs help. She reminds me a lot of my mother; body figure and short hair. Hopefully I can get her to open up. Today was a good day though. I love my Casa Esperanza!

No comments:

Post a Comment