Saturday, October 31, 2015

Dreams Do Come True...

 

Not only was I asked to stay in Ecuador as a Volunteer Director AND take a trip to the Galapagos Islands... I was able to see ENRIQUE IGLESIAS  in concert!! 
I'm telling you, dreams DO come true!!


Since I was staying and with the changes in the OSSO program, Katie and I were now under the direction of Mike, who is the Managing Director in Rexburg. Not knowing what the answer would be, I asked Mike if we could go to the concert. He said, "Yes, just don't tell the volunteers!" Ummm okay! Deal! 

 
Although we were super far away, it only cost us $35! 

 
 
Just hanging out with all my friends!

He's so close!!!! (not really)

"El Perdon" & "Bailando"

Both Wisin and Enrique put on a great show! Wisin played some great stuff and Enrique played a lot of his older stuff along with his popular songs from the Sex & Love album. It was AWESOME!!


Mi novio, Enrique Iglesias!!

No comments:

Post a Comment