Saturday, September 12, 2015

Orvin...

Yesterday we went to the park and I had Orvi with me. I love Orvi! He has these big brown eyes, long eyelashes, and these curls! His curls are to die for! His laugh is incredible. I love making him laugh. He’s so ticklish on his knees and ribs. He is always drooling which for Orvi is pretty cute. He has the perfect little mouth and when he laughs, it just melts my heart! Once we got to the park, I took him out of his chair and just held him. We sat on a bench watching the others play soccer. He was antsy but once I held him tight, he was fast asleep. He slept for probably 45 minutes. It was such a precious moment. I love that kid and feel he gets neglected because he’s bed and wheelchair bound and has a feeding tube. He’s not able to sit and play with the other kids, although Manuel likes to make him laugh. It was nice to sit and hold him. Hold him tight hoping he can feel my love for him. He is special and so loving. Orvi has my heart! I loved sharing a moment with him.

Today we had water balloons as Cara’s activity. Laura was after me. So funny! Martin C. was after me too but ended up popping the balloon on him. Ha! Casa A children are crazy! Only half can understand you and only sometimes do those children listen. Cristian, Jhon, Dome, and Dayana were all in timeout and Jhon was there multiple times. These children definitely test my patience!


I bought the Enrique Iglesias “Sex and Love” album today. I’ve been hearing his music out here and I love him even more than in the States. He’s actually here in Cuenca for a concert October 31st. I want to go so bad! I wish I could swing it… I’m going to try! Si Se Puede!

No comments:

Post a Comment