Thursday, April 7, 2016

Airport Frenzy...

Katie and I had to go to the airport to pick up some donations from a couple that were traveling through. There were a lot of student age kids there so we were kind of confused by it all. More and more young kids started showing up, and with balloons and posters. Once we saw those we knew someone cool was coming to the airport. I hadn't heard of any concerts with people I would know so we just waited. And waited. It was indeed some Latin artist that I had no idea who he was. All these people did, however I did not. It was all pretty funny. I had never been to an airport when someone famous comes in. It was all pretty exciting watching everyone rush the doors, having the bodyguard slam the door shut, and then watching the artist take selfies with his phone. I still have no idea who it was but it was an exciting morning at the airport!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment