Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ash Wednesday...

We spent the day in town touring and enjoying Ash Wednesday. We had breakfast at Don Colon's restaurant. It was okay. It was no IHOP but decent for a $4 breakfast. There was a gentlemen from immigration who wanted to take a picture with all us girls. Of course jokes were made of how tall I was. It was funny and totally made that guy's day! The Cathedral was filled with people all day. People with ash crosses on their forehead, praying to the Virgin Mary and the Pope, and let's not forget about confessions. It was all very interesting and wish I had a Catholic friend who spoke English to explain things to me. It was a beautiful service to had witnessed! (Pictures are not meant to be disrespectful. I was fascinated by everything that was happening!)

Breakfast... Pinky's Up!

 
 
 



 
 
 
  
Oh, these girls! They keep me laughing every day!

I spy with my little eye... Katie, Hailey, and Sam on the bus tour


 
When buying yourself Valentine's Day flowers and it only costs $6!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment